Open Position: Support Services ProfessionalFebruary 01, 2024
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Are you looking to kick-start your career in the dynamic industry of software development? Are you a highly technical person who enjoys helping others and providing IT expertise? Savance Enterprise is seeking a support services professional to provide primary support, implementation, and QA services for Savance Enterprise and all of its various solutions. The support services professional also ensures that customer support and professional service projects are resolved and attended to in a timely fashion. This position is also responsible for improving existing training material and knowledge base, reporting software issues and ensuring they are addressed and tied to a support case, and reporting customer suggestions and feedback to help shape our product. Providing great customer service is what sets Savance apart, so the ability to hold to those standards is a critical aspect of this role.
Savance is a fast-paced, dynamic, challenging, and demanding environment; and also a fun and rewarding place to work. We thrive as a team and are always looking for the people who are the right fit and have the right attitude. To excel at Savance, you have to love to be challenged, seek out opportunities to develop your skills, be confident yet humble, and be able to learn from your mistakes. We thrive working alongside smart, independent, and self-motivated people who get along well with others.
WHAT MAKES THIS OPPORTUNITY UNIQUE
Are you ready to be a part of something extraordinary? Savance’s Support Services Team is expanding, and we’re looking for passionate individuals to play a crucial role in delivering top-tier technical support. This isn’t just a job; it’s a chance to be at the forefront of our success story with Savance Enterprise’s flourishing software product.
Imagine starting your journey at the ground level, where limitless possibilities await. You’ll be working side-by-side with a seasoned professional with over 12 years of experience, absorbing invaluable knowledge and skills. This is more than just a learning opportunity – it’s a launchpad for your career, helping you grow and evolve into a seasoned support services expert!
But that’s not all! At Savance, we embrace the future of work with our fully remote model, empowering you to excel from any corner of the globe. Your career at Savance isn’t confined by geography; it’s driven by your passion and talent. Embrace the freedom, cultivate your skills, and be a part of our success story.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Manage Enterprise support queue by handling tickets according to support standards
- Provide technical assistance to the Implementation Team
- Modify and customize reports and templates per customer specifications
- Support the internal IT needs of the Enterprise team
- Work directly with the Customer Success Representative to ensure a high level of customer service is provided
- Work directly with the development team as needed to troubleshoot issues
- Work directly with the development team to provide QA assistance in the form of manual testing
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE IS
- A quick learner
- An excellent communicator
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and/or related field
- 0-3 years experience in IT, Support, Technical Assistance or relevant experience
- 0-3 years SQL experience
- Customer service experience required
- General IT experience with software and hardware support preferred
- Ability to troubleshoot efficiently, effectively and independently required
- Effective written and verbal communication with customers required
- DevExpress experience is a plus
- ERP Software Experience
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- $50,000 salary
- 2 weeks of paid time off
- 8-10 paid holidays a year
- 401k with company matching
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Remote, work from home position
MAIN OFFICE LOCATION:
Our office is located at the address below; however, this position has the option of being a 100% remote position.
2655 E. Oakley Park Rd. Ste 210. Commerce Township, MI 48390
To apply, email resume and cover letter to: email@example.com, attn: Human Resources